Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Competency 4



Part I
Tagging and Indexing: Having a Facebook account and a new Delicious account I am becoming more accustomed to tagging and indexing. This assignment called for us to tag our class textbook by Chu through the Librarything website.




This is a great tool no matter which site or content area you are working with because it allows for you to see other viewpoints and observations about the subject being discussed. I chose "Information Retrieval."



Part II

I chose the book Ethics in School Librarianship because I think that the role of internet within schools and their libraries requires a certain amount of ethics when dealing with user needs for information.
The TAGS were: 21st century, school library, technology
www.librarything.com

No comments:

Post a Comment